Wedding preparation ain't easy, ladies! Tell me, how do you keep up with the stress level of the planning but still maintain a good skin??? This beauty gadget has been in my wishlist for quite some time! The moment my friend Amy said that she is going on a trip to USA, I see that as an opportunity! A great opportunity for me to buy this baby!
Why can't I just buy it from Sephora in KL you asked? Well, at the moment, they don't have the color that I wanted; Berry.
So, what is so special about this gadget that I am willing to forked out almost RM500 for it?!
According to Sephora.com:
"With one finger on the pulse of technology and another on that of skincare, Clarisonic knows a thing or two about antiaging techniques. The development team, led by the primary inventor of the cutting-edge Sonicare® toothbrush, is committed to creating new ways to shed years off your skin. The easy-to-use daily devices use advanced sonic technology for results that are nothing short of impressive. Power on a Clarisonic tool and see for yourself why spas, celebrities, and dermatologists swear by their unmatched benefits."
According to Alia Yazid:
Clarisonic is great investment! I used the Mia 2 and the gel cleanser that came with it and within a few weeks my skin was radiant! I was not getting any breakouts and my blackheads were reduced. It's like having a mini facial at home. Clarisonic Mia 2 is rechargeable, lightweight, compact and it also comes with travel case! Love it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment