Hey Dolls, I'm sorry for the long hiatus. These past couple of months has been cray cray for me! I got engaged, got a new job and now planning for my wedding. I'm excited, tired and terrified at the same time. So, I guess I do owe you guys some updates for my engagement. As mentioned before, we got engaged on 15 December 2012. It was just an intimate, small gathering for our family. I will state a few things here:
- My E-Day dress did not turn out the way I had planned it originally. I had to improvise as the price of good quality lace in Malaysia is too expensive! That's why I had to settle for beaded pearls only. But I still love my dress!
- I did 80% of my own makeup and I am so proud of it! Will share what product I used in another post!
- I did received 2 rings from my now, Fiance. Merisik Ring (Promise Ring) and Engagement Ring
and I think I will stop rambling and let you guys feast on my e-day pictures!!! My final words is that I am so happy with how it all turn out!
Date: 15 December 2012
Venue: Bukit Cina, Melaka, Malaysia
Make-up: Self did my own makeup
Photographer:
Seyhai Creative Picture
F&B: We home-cooked everything
Mini Dais Deco: Self did at home
Hantaran: Self did
 |
| The OP came after I have done with my make up so we had to posed to capture some before and after scene |
 |
| My devoted aunt! She has helped with almost everything |
 |
| This is what we called " Sirih Junjung" |
 |
| My sister and her best friend! |
 |
| Doing some final touch up |
 |
| My Gammy! |
 |
| Love this pose! |
 |
| My besties! aka my therapist and my consultant |
 |
| Waiting for his family to come |
 |
| And the procession begins |
 |
| Our simple Hantaran |
 |
| My Brother! |
 |
| His Mom and My Aunt! |
 |
| Love! Love! Love! |
 |
| I'm an Engaged Woman! |
 |
| My consultant, Ms Dila |
 |
| Me with his Fam |
 |
| Love this shot! |
 |
| That's Mr. E! |
 |
| Us as an Engaged Couple |
 |
| Our Dulang Bearer |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| My Bestie My Therapist |
No comments:
Post a Comment