Sunday, August 4, 2013

Current Obsession!

Hey Dolls! I’m back and I have some exciting things to share with you!

My current obsession at the moment is Pinterest!!!

www.pinterest.com

If you guys are wondering what Pinterest is, it is basically a virtual mood board where you can pin for future references. Basically, you create your own mood board according to your preference. I find Pinterest really helps me a lot in my wedding preparation. It gives me ideas for my wedding themes, dresses and even recipes! 

According to Google:
"Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that people use to collect ideas for their different projects and interests. People create and share collections (called “boards”) of visual bookmarks (called “Pins”) that they use to do things like plan trips and projects, organize events or save articles and recipes."

According to Alia Yazid:
Pinterest is AWESOME! Once you get on board with it, you will be hooked! Trust me! I can spend my entire morning pinning for wedding themes, color schemes, wedding photos inspiration, wedding dresses, fashion look book, holiday locations and many more! 

This is my Pinterest. If you ever signed up, look for me via the link on the sidebar!


Till then...



1 comment:

  1. to one who is just finding the resouces about this part. It will certainly help educate me.
    Veneers And Laminates in gujarat

    ReplyDelete