Saturday, September 7, 2013

#EddyAlia: Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

Ok this is a special entry! 

One of the things that I have in my Wedding Wishlist is customized Bridesmaids card. Via Pinterest, I found several ideas as my inspiration.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am not crafty nor am I artsy. But I what I do have is vision and knowing what I want. And lucky me, being engaged to a creative copywriter comes with a lot of perks! I am not trying to praise Eddy but being in advertising industry makes him more meticulous. So aside from designing our wedding card *of which I will tell you later…he kindly offered to DIY my bridesmaids card! Wehooo!!! Okay I’m gonna stop blabbering now and share with you my inspiration and also the end result!


My inspirations *source from Pinterest







My man hard at work....LOVE you, Babe!




The result???? Drum roll pleaseeeee!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Till then, bye ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment