What if I tell you that you can win a Myvi and a Vespa simply by taking your shower with LUX? Interesting huh?
Recently, me and my bestie; Dalila was invited to the launch of LUX Fabulous Contest at Bora Asmara, Damansara. During the launch, we were told that Fans of iconic beauty brand Lux will have the opportunity to win a Perodua Myvi or one of five Vespas amongst other prizes in the nationwide Lux Fabulous contest.
| Love this picture of her! So bubbly and comel!!! *girl crush! |
Lux
introduced its Lux Fabulous contest, which is running from 1 October until 30
November 2014. The steps are simple. All you need to do is rank
Fazura’s fabulous and dazzling dresses in accordance to what you think is the
most popular. The entry that matches the final ranking the most accurately and
with the best precious scent-sational moments description will stand a chance
to win the Perodua Myvi.
First prize winners will win one of five new Lux
roving Vespa, while runner-up are entitled to ‘Manisnya Cinta’ movie screening *I'm so gonna watch this movie! with Nur Fazura, scheduled for release on 11 December 2014. Finally, 50 second
runner-ups will bring home a one year supply of Lux products.
You can choose whether to participate through Lux Facebook page or find the
contest form at any retail outlets available nearby. So what are you waiting for?!
![]() |
| All you need to do is just rank these dresses according to what you think is most popular! |
Lux also introduces the
new range of Lux Classic Collection with Fine Fragrances, infused with delicate
floral notes and softening SilkEssence...sounds yummy, right?!! Personally I am not a big fan of floral fragrance in my shower but I am telling you that this new range smell so luxury and its creamy too! Creamy is good! You know why? It's good for your body moisture. My hubby thought that I have worn a perfume when i stepped out of the shower..hahahaha! It's all thanks to Lux Soft Touch!
For more information, log on to Lux Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LuxMalaysia.
Thank you for having us, Lux!
Till then,
Toodles!


Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again.
ReplyDeleteTrebinje stan